Archive

Posts Tagged ‘Susan G. Komen for the Cure’

Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk

September 10, 2012 Leave a comment

People talk the talk about giving back to society. I’m walking the walk to show that people care.

I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to give back. Specifically, I want to help in the fight against breast cancer. Your tax-deductible contribution will move us closer to a world without breast cancer.

75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in Northern Nevada to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

We’re fueling the fight against breast cancer by funding the best that science can offer. ¬†We will not stop until breast cancer is a distant memory in medical history. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

http://northnv.info-komen.org/goto/farahidajamaluddin